IOD Advance: Insight Workshop on “Why organisational culture matters”?
18 July 2018
IOD Pall Mall London
- Most CEOs agree that their current business models are being disrupted.
- However, many CEOs believe they do not have the right team to focus on innovation for the future as opposed to business as usual.
- Culture is becoming increasingly important to provide organisations with a leading edge.
- Research has shown that organisations, which focus on people and purpose, are set to dominate future growth.
- It is time to extend the triple Ps of: Profit; Planet; and People, to include: Passion; Partnership; and Purpose.
What can attendees expect from the session?
- Understand what culture is and how to influence it.
- Use a framework to demonstrate how directors can influence and shape culture.
- Understand the director’s responsibility in leading culture and being an active steward.
- Become familiar with research published by Harvard Business review regarding 8 types of cultures.